This web page contains detailed information on how to remove RJ TextEd for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall RJ TextEd from your computerRickard Johansson
. Open here
where you can read more on Rickard Johansson. More information about RJ TextEd can be found at http://www.rj-texted.se/
. Usually the RJ TextEd program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RJ TextEd. The application's main executable file is called TextEd.exe and occupies 8.68 MB (9103360 bytes).
RJ TextEd contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.65 MB (22697587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CharView.exe (1.17 MB)
- ImageListEditor.exe (1.33 MB)
- openssl.exe (535.00 KB)
- pscp.exe (145.50 KB)
- puttygen.exe (93.50 KB)
- SyntaxEditor.exe (2.21 MB)
- TextEd.exe (8.68 MB)
- tidy.exe (132.50 KB)
- ultraedit2RJTextEd.exe (95.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- jx.exe (6.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.20.0
of RJ TextEd. You can find below info on other versions of RJ TextEd:
...click to view all...
RJ TextEd is a program offered by Rickard Johansson. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove RJ TextEd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove RJ TextEd using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RJ TextEd or simply click the Search field and type in "RJ TextEd". The RJ TextEd application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RJ TextEd in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RJ TextEd, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RJ TextEd:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rj-texted.se/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RJ TextEd.
8. After uninstalling RJ TextEd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RJ TextEd that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RJ TextEd using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson from your computer, we are not saying that RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RJ TextEd supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-17 04:05:44.030