This web page is about RJ TextEd for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall RJ TextEd from your systemRickard Johansson
. You can find out more on Rickard Johansson or check for application updates here
. More information about the app RJ TextEd can be seen at http://www.rj-texted.se/
. RJ TextEd is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. RJ TextEd's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled TextEd.exe and its approximative size is 7.88 MB (8264192 bytes).
RJ TextEd contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.84 MB (36529267
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CharView.exe (3.90 MB)
- ImageListEditor.exe (5.15 MB)
- openssl.exe (535.00 KB)
- pscp.exe (145.50 KB)
- puttygen.exe (93.50 KB)
- SyntaxEditor.exe (8.91 MB)
- TextEd.exe (7.88 MB)
- tidy.exe (132.50 KB)
- ultraedit2RJTextEd.exe (95.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- jx.exe (6.88 MB)
This data is about RJ TextEd version 13.20.2
only. Click on the links below for other RJ TextEd versions:
...click to view all...
RJ TextEd is a program by Rickard Johansson. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall RJ TextEd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RJ TextEd from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RJ TextEd or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RJ TextEd". If it exists on your system the RJ TextEd app will be found very quickly. When you click RJ TextEd in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RJ TextEd, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RJ TextEd:
- The publisher is: http://www.rj-texted.se/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RJ TextEd.
8. After removing RJ TextEd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RJ TextEd which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RJ TextEd using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson from your PC, nor are we saying that RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RJ TextEd in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-22 03:47:15.980