RJ TextEd is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RJ TextEd from your systemRickard Johansson
. More info about Rickard Johansson can be found here
. More details about RJ TextEd can be seen at https://www.rj-texted.se/
. Usually the RJ TextEd program is placed in the C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RJ TextEd. RJ TextEd's main file takes about 8.38 MB (8783360 bytes) and is named TextEd.exe.
The executables below are part of RJ TextEd. They occupy an average of 22.87 MB (23982451
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CharView.exe (1.14 MB)
- ImageListEditor.exe (1.59 MB)
- openssl.exe (535.00 KB)
- pscp.exe (145.50 KB)
- puttygen.exe (93.50 KB)
- SyntaxEditor.exe (2.75 MB)
- TextEd.exe (8.38 MB)
- tidy.exe (132.50 KB)
- ultraedit2RJTextEd.exe (95.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- jx.exe (6.88 MB)
The current web page applies to RJ TextEd version 14.10.3
only. You can find here a few links to other RJ TextEd versions:
...click to view all...
RJ TextEd is an application offered by Rickard Johansson. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall RJ TextEd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RJ TextEd from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RJ TextEd or simply click the Search feature and type in "RJ TextEd". The RJ TextEd app will be found automatically. After you select RJ TextEd in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RJ TextEd, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RJ TextEd:
- The software company is: https://www.rj-texted.se/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RJ TextEd.
8. After removing RJ TextEd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RJ TextEd which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RJ TextEd with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson from your computer, we are not saying that RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RJ TextEd supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-08-06 18:51:13.530