This page contains detailed information on how to remove RJ TextEd for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall RJ TextEd from your PCRickard Johansson
. More info about Rickard Johansson can be read here
. You can get more details related to RJ TextEd at http://www.rj-texted.se/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove RJ TextEd by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named TextEd.exe and occupies 5.55 MB (5817344 bytes).
RJ TextEd is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.70 MB (7022177
bytes) on disk:
- TextEd.exe (5.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.3
of RJ TextEd. You can find below a few links to other RJ TextEd releases:
...click to view all...
RJ TextEd is an application offered by the software company Rickard Johansson. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall RJ TextEd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RJ TextEd with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RJ TextEd or simply click the Search field and type in "RJ TextEd". If it is installed on your PC the RJ TextEd app will be found automatically. After you select RJ TextEd in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RJ TextEd, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RJ TextEd:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rj-texted.se/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RJ TextEd.
8. After removing RJ TextEd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RJ TextEd which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RJ TextEd with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson from your computer, we are not saying that RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RJ TextEd supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 17:07:31.527