RJ TextEd is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall RJ TextEd from your systemRickard Johansson
. You can find out more on Rickard Johansson or check for application updates here
. More details about the program RJ TextEd can be seen at http://www.rj-texted.se/
. RJ TextEd is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd folder, subject to the user's option. RJ TextEd's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe". TextEd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.52 MB (6836736 bytes) on disk.
RJ TextEd contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.34 MB (13989577
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CharView.exe (745.50 KB)
- Converter.exe (665.50 KB)
- MoveUserData.exe (455.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (346.50 KB)
- pscp.exe (145.50 KB)
- puttygen.exe (93.50 KB)
- SyntaxEditor.exe (1.71 MB)
- TextEd.exe (6.52 MB)
- tidy.exe (329.50 KB)
- ultraedit2RJTextEd.exe (95.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Zen.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.4
of RJ TextEd. You can find below info on other releases of RJ TextEd:
...click to view all...
RJ TextEd is an application released by the software company Rickard Johansson. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall RJ TextEd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RJ TextEd from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RJ TextEd or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RJ TextEd". If it exists on your system the RJ TextEd application will be found very quickly. When you select RJ TextEd in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RJ TextEd, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RJ TextEd:
- The software company is: http://www.rj-texted.se/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RJ TextEd.
8. After uninstalling RJ TextEd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RJ TextEd that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RJ TextEd using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson from your PC, we are not saying that RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RJ TextEd in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 03:48:59.680