This web page contains detailed information on how to remove RJ TextEd for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall RJ TextEd from your computerRickard Johansson
. More information on Rickard Johansson can be found here
. You can see more info about RJ TextEd at http://www.rj-texted.se/
. Usually the RJ TextEd program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd directory, depending on the user's option during setup. RJ TextEd's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe. RJ TextEd's primary file takes about 5.47 MB (5731840 bytes) and is called TextEd.exe.
RJ TextEd is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.84 MB (17657459
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CharView.exe (745.50 KB)
- Converter.exe (665.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (346.50 KB)
- pscp.exe (145.50 KB)
- puttygen.exe (93.50 KB)
- SyntaxEditor.exe (1.67 MB)
- TextEd.exe (5.47 MB)
- tidy.exe (402.50 KB)
- ultraedit2RJTextEd.exe (95.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- jx.exe (6.13 MB)
This data is about RJ TextEd version 10.91.0
alone. For other RJ TextEd versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RJ TextEd is a program offered by the software company Rickard Johansson. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall RJ TextEd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RJ TextEd from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RJ TextEd or simply click the Search feature and type in "RJ TextEd". If it is installed on your PC the RJ TextEd application will be found very quickly. After you select RJ TextEd in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RJ TextEd, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RJ TextEd:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rj-texted.se/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RJ TextEd\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RJ TextEd.
8. After removing RJ TextEd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RJ TextEd that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RJ TextEd using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson from your PC, nor are we saying that RJ TextEd by Rickard Johansson is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RJ TextEd supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:04:27.603