R-Drive Image 6.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on R-Tools Technology Inc.. You can get more details on R-Drive Image 6.1 at http://www.drive-image.com/
. Usually the R-Drive Image 6.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing R-Drive Image 6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called R-DriveImage.exe and occupies 26.28 MB (27561720 bytes).
R-Drive Image 6.1 contains of the executables below. They take 30.24 MB (31707377
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- Patch - R-Drive Image 6.x.exe (112.00 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (26.28 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.77 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.63 KB)
The current page applies to R-Drive Image 6.1 version 6.1.6106
alone. Click on the links below for other R-Drive Image 6.1 versions:
...click to view all...
R-Drive Image 6.1 is an application marketed by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase R-Drive Image 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate R-Drive Image 6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "R-Drive Image 6.1". The R-Drive Image 6.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click R-Drive Image 6.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about R-Drive Image 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.drive-image.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove R-Drive Image 6.1.
8. After uninstalling R-Drive Image 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Drive Image 6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 13:20:29.980