R-Drive Image 6.1
R-Drive Image 6.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. You can read more on R-Tools Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software R-Drive Image 6.1 can be seen at http://www.r-tt.com
. R-Drive Image 6.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove R-Drive Image 6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 26.19 MB (27457272 bytes) on disk and is called R-DriveImage.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in R-Drive Image 6.1. They take 30.09 MB (31553696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- Patch - R-Drive Image 6.x.exe (112.00 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (26.19 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.72 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.55 KB)
The current page applies to R-Drive Image 6.1 version 6.1.6101
only. Click on the links below for other R-Drive Image 6.1 versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\R-Drive Image.CommandFile
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\R-Drive Image.File
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R-Drive Image 6.1NSIS
R-Drive Image 6.1 is an application released by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase R-Drive Image 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate R-Drive Image 6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "R-Drive Image 6.1". The R-Drive Image 6.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select R-Drive Image 6.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about R-Drive Image 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove R-Drive Image 6.1.
8. After uninstalling R-Drive Image 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of R-Drive Image 6.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-09 12:30:04.697