R-Drive Image 6.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. More information on R-Tools Technology Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the application R-Drive Image 6.1 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for R-Drive Image 6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. R-DriveImage.exe is the R-Drive Image 6.1's main executable file and it takes close to 26.28 MB (27560184 bytes) on disk.
R-Drive Image 6.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.28 MB (31749280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- Keygen.exe (43.00 KB)
- Patch - R-Drive Image 6.x.exe (112.00 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (26.28 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.77 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.6103
of R-Drive Image 6.1. You can find below info on other application versions of R-Drive Image 6.1:
...click to view all...
R-Drive Image 6.1 is a program offered by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete R-Drive Image 6.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find R-Drive Image 6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "R-Drive Image 6.1". If it is installed on your PC the R-Drive Image 6.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select R-Drive Image 6.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about R-Drive Image 6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 6.1:
- The software company is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1.
8. After removing R-Drive Image 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Drive Image 6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-25 13:16:39.930