R-Drive Image 6.1
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Open here
for more info on R-Tools Technology Inc.. More information about the app R-Drive Image 6.1 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing R-Drive Image 6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 26.19 MB (27461368 bytes) on disk and is titled R-DriveImage.exe.
The executables below are part of R-Drive Image 6.1. They occupy an average of 30.10 MB (31558304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- Patch - R-Drive Image 6.x.exe (112.00 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (26.19 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.73 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.55 KB)
This page is about R-Drive Image 6.1 version 6.1.6102
alone. You can find below info on other releases of R-Drive Image 6.1:
...click to view all...
R-Drive Image 6.1 is a program marketed by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find R-Drive Image 6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Drive Image 6.1". If it is installed on your PC the R-Drive Image 6.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select R-Drive Image 6.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding R-Drive Image 6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Drive Image 6.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1.
8. After removing R-Drive Image 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of R-Drive Image 6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-Drive Image 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-01 09:24:20.787