R-Drive Image 6.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 from your PCR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Further information on R-Tools Technology Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the application R-Drive Image 6.1 can be seen at http://www.r-tt.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove R-Drive Image 6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. R-DriveImage.exe is the R-Drive Image 6.1's primary executable file and it takes circa 26.19 MB (27457272 bytes) on disk.
R-Drive Image 6.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 29.98 MB (31439008
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (26.19 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.72 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.55 KB)
This page is about R-Drive Image 6.1 version 6.1.6100
alone. Click on the links below for other R-Drive Image 6.1 versions:
...click to view all...
R-Drive Image 6.1 is an application released by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase R-Drive Image 6.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate R-Drive Image 6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Drive Image 6.1". The R-Drive Image 6.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click R-Drive Image 6.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding R-Drive Image 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 6.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove R-Drive Image 6.1.
8. After removing R-Drive Image 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Drive Image 6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing R-Drive Image 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 21:28:55.467