R-Drive Image 6.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on R-Tools Technology Inc.. More details about the app R-Drive Image 6.1 can be found at http://www.r-tt.com
. Usually the R-Drive Image 6.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for R-Drive Image 6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. R-DriveImage.exe is the R-Drive Image 6.1's primary executable file and it occupies circa 26.28 MB (27561208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of R-Drive Image 6.1. They take about 30.24 MB (31706272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- Patch - R-Drive Image 6.x.exe (112.00 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (26.28 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.77 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.55 KB)
This web page is about R-Drive Image 6.1 version 6.1.6105
alone. Click on the links below for other R-Drive Image 6.1 versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Drive Image
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\R-Drive Image.CommandFile
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\R-Drive Image.File
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R-Drive Image 6.1NSIS
R-Drive Image 6.1 is an application offered by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase R-Drive Image 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove R-Drive Image 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate R-Drive Image 6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Drive Image 6.1". If it is installed on your PC the R-Drive Image 6.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click R-Drive Image 6.1 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about R-Drive Image 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove R-Drive Image 6.1.
8. After removing R-Drive Image 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Drive Image 6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that R-Drive Image 6.1 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-10 19:34:27.240