QNAP QVR Client
QNAP QVR Client is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More data about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\QNAP\QVR folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove QNAP QVR Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\QNAP\QVR\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 716.50 KB (733696 bytes) on disk and is called QVRCTN.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside QNAP QVR Client. They take about 6.51 MB (6821084
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QNAPWB.exe (141.00 KB)
- QVRCTN.exe (716.50 KB)
- QVRService.exe (72.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (303.21 KB)
- qivaDllCall.exe (48.50 KB)
- MarkChecker.exe (5.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124180
of QNAP QVR Client. You can find below a few links to other QNAP QVR Client releases:
...click to view all...
QNAP QVR Client is an application released by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase QNAP QVR Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete QNAP QVR Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QNAP QVR Client or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP QVR Client". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP QVR Client application will be found automatically. After you select QNAP QVR Client in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about QNAP QVR Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QNAP QVR Client.
8. After removing QNAP QVR Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP QVR Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QVR Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove QNAP QVR Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 21:02:16.577