QNAP QVR Client
QNAP QVR Client is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Further information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\QNAP\QVR directory (same installation drive as Windows). QNAP QVR Client's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\QNAP\QVR\uninstall.exe. QNAP QVR Client's main file takes around 251.70 KB (257744 bytes) and is called QVRCTN.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside QNAP QVR Client. They occupy about 8.68 MB (9104971
bytes) on disk.
- MarkChecker.exe (5.25 MB)
- QNAPWB.exe (141.00 KB)
- QVRCTN.exe (251.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (140.37 KB)
- DecryptPlayback.exe (2.91 MB)
This page is about QNAP QVR Client version 220.127.116.1100
only. Click on the links below for other QNAP QVR Client versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP QVR Client is an application marketed by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase QNAP QVR Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete QNAP QVR Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QNAP QVR Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP QVR Client". If it exists on your system the QNAP QVR Client program will be found automatically. When you select QNAP QVR Client in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about QNAP QVR Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QNAP QVR Client.
8. After removing QNAP QVR Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QVR Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QVR Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP QVR Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 11:46:52.377