QNAP QVR Client
QNAP QVR Client is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on QNAP Systems, Inc.. QNAP QVR Client is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR folder, subject to the user's choice. QNAP QVR Client's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR\uninstall.exe. QVRCTN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 252.20 KB (258256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in QNAP QVR Client. They occupy 8.68 MB (9105483
bytes) on disk.
- MarkChecker.exe (5.25 MB)
- QNAPWB.exe (141.00 KB)
- QVRCTN.exe (252.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (140.37 KB)
- DecryptPlayback.exe (2.91 MB)
The current web page applies to QNAP QVR Client version 184.108.40.20630
alone. You can find below a few links to other QNAP QVR Client releases:
...click to view all...
QNAP QVR Client is an application offered by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall QNAP QVR Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QNAP QVR Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP QVR Client". If it exists on your system the QNAP QVR Client application will be found automatically. When you select QNAP QVR Client in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QNAP QVR Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP QVR Client.
8. After removing QNAP QVR Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QVR Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QVR Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP QVR Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-28 17:44:05.290