QNAP QVR Client
This info is about QNAP QVR Client for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall QNAP QVR Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. QNAP QVR Client's primary file takes about 251.70 KB (257744 bytes) and its name is QVRCTN.exe.
QNAP QVR Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.68 MB (9104971
bytes) on disk.
- MarkChecker.exe (5.25 MB)
- QNAPWB.exe (141.00 KB)
- QVRCTN.exe (251.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (140.37 KB)
- DecryptPlayback.exe (2.91 MB)
This web page is about QNAP QVR Client version 220.127.116.11250
only. For more QNAP QVR Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP QVR Client is an application marketed by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove QNAP QVR Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QNAP QVR Client or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP QVR Client". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP QVR Client program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select QNAP QVR Client in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about QNAP QVR Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP QVR Client.
8. After uninstalling QNAP QVR Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QVR Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QNAP QVR Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP QVR Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 12:20:02.983