QNAP QVR Client
This info is about QNAP QVR Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the QNAP QVR Client program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. QNAP QVR Client's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR\uninstall.exe. QVRCTN.exe is the QNAP QVR Client's primary executable file and it takes approximately 716.50 KB (733696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in QNAP QVR Client. They occupy 6.51 MB (6821084
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QNAPWB.exe (141.00 KB)
- QVRCTN.exe (716.50 KB)
- QVRService.exe (72.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (303.21 KB)
- qivaDllCall.exe (48.50 KB)
- MarkChecker.exe (5.25 MB)
The current web page applies to QNAP QVR Client version 18.104.22.168120
alone. Click on the links below for other QNAP QVR Client versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP QVR Client is a program marketed by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase QNAP QVR Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove QNAP QVR Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP QVR Client or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP QVR Client". If it exists on your system the QNAP QVR Client program will be found very quickly. When you select QNAP QVR Client in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QNAP QVR Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QNAP QVR Client.
8. After removing QNAP QVR Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QVR Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QVR Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QNAP QVR Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 08:09:06.620