QNAP QVR Client
This info is about QNAP QVR Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the QNAP QVR Client program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. QNAP QVR Client's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR\uninstall.exe. QVRCTN.exe is the QNAP QVR Client's primary executable file and it takes approximately 716.50 KB (733696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in QNAP QVR Client. They occupy 6.51 MB (6821084
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QNAPWB.exe (141.00 KB)
- QVRCTN.exe (716.50 KB)
- QVRService.exe (72.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (303.21 KB)
- qivaDllCall.exe (48.50 KB)
- MarkChecker.exe (5.25 MB)
The current web page applies to QNAP QVR Client version 126.96.36.199120
alone. Click on the links below for other QNAP QVR Client versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP QVR Client is a program marketed by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase QNAP QVR Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove QNAP QVR Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QNAP QVR Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP QVR Client". The QNAP QVR Client program will be found automatically. When you click QNAP QVR Client in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QNAP QVR Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QNAP QVR Client.
8. After removing QNAP QVR Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QVR Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QVR Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QNAP QVR Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 08:09:06.620