QNAP QVR Client
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove QNAP QVR Client for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More info about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for QNAP QVR Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR\uninstall.exe. QNAP QVR Client's main file takes about 716.00 KB (733184 bytes) and is called QVRCTN.exe.
QNAP QVR Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.50 MB (6820572
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QNAPWB.exe (141.00 KB)
- QVRCTN.exe (716.00 KB)
- QVRService.exe (72.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (303.21 KB)
- qivaDllCall.exe (48.50 KB)
- MarkChecker.exe (5.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52260
of QNAP QVR Client. You can find below info on other releases of QNAP QVR Client:
...click to view all...
QNAP QVR Client is an application by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase QNAP QVR Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete QNAP QVR Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QNAP QVR Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QNAP QVR Client". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP QVR Client program will be found very quickly. After you click QNAP QVR Client in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding QNAP QVR Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QNAP QVR Client.
8. After removing QNAP QVR Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QVR Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QVR Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP QVR Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 18:31:42.400