QNAP QVR Client
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove QNAP QVR Client for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall QNAP QVR Client from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More info about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for QNAP QVR Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\QVR\uninstall.exe. QNAP QVR Client's main file takes about 716.00 KB (733184 bytes) and is called QVRCTN.exe.
QNAP QVR Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.50 MB (6820572
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QNAPWB.exe (141.00 KB)
- QVRCTN.exe (716.00 KB)
- QVRService.exe (72.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (303.21 KB)
- qivaDllCall.exe (48.50 KB)
- MarkChecker.exe (5.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52260
of QNAP QVR Client. You can find below info on other releases of QNAP QVR Client:
...click to view all...
QNAP QVR Client is an application by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase QNAP QVR Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete QNAP QVR Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP QVR Client or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP QVR Client". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP QVR Client application will be found very quickly. After you click QNAP QVR Client in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about QNAP QVR Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QNAP QVR Client.
8. After removing QNAP QVR Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QNAP QVR Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP QVR Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP QVR Client by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP QVR Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 18:31:42.400