You can find below detailed information on how to remove PortalMore for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PortalMore from your PCPortalMore
. You can read more on PortalMore or check for application updates here
. Further information about PortalMore can be seen at http://portalmore.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\PortalMore folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for PortalMore is "C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\97\4451\uninstall.exe" /PUninstall="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PortalMore" /reg=32 /cid=97 /session=1412086575 . The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are installed together with PortalMore. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.30.091236
of PortalMore. Click on the links below for other PortalMore versions:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is an application by the software company PortalMore. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PortalMore from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PortalMore or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PortalMore". If it is installed on your PC the PortalMore app will be found very quickly. After you select PortalMore in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PortalMore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortalMore:
- The web site of the program is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\97\4451\uninstall.exe" /PUninstall="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PortalMore" /reg=32 /cid=97 /session=1412086575
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PortalMore.
8. After uninstalling PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PortalMore that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PortalMore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PortalMore by PortalMore from your PC, we are not saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PortalMore in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:00:38.583