You can find below detailed information on how to remove PortalMore for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PortalMore from your PCPortalMore
. You can read more on PortalMore or check for application updates here
. Further information about PortalMore can be seen at http://portalmore.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\PortalMore folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for PortalMore is "C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\97\4451\uninstall.exe" /PUninstall="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PortalMore" /reg=32 /cid=97 /session=1412086575 . The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are installed together with PortalMore. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.30.091236
of PortalMore. Click on the links below for other PortalMore versions:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is an application by the software company PortalMore. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PortalMore from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PortalMore or simply click the Search feature and type in "PortalMore". If it exists on your system the PortalMore app will be found very quickly. When you select PortalMore in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PortalMore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortalMore:
- The software company is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\97\4451\uninstall.exe" /PUninstall="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PortalMore" /reg=32 /cid=97 /session=1412086575
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PortalMore.
8. After uninstalling PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PortalMore that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PortalMore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PortalMore by PortalMore from your PC, we are not saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PortalMore in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:00:38.583