PortalMore is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PortalMore from your computerPortalMore
. Take a look here
for more info on PortalMore. More data about the app PortalMore can be found at http://portalmore.com/support
. PortalMore is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for PortalMore is C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_. 7za.exe is the PortalMore's primary executable file and it occupies about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with PortalMore. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.10.062139
of PortalMore. You can find below info on other application versions of PortalMore:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is a program by PortalMore. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PortalMore from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PortalMore or simply click the Search field and type in "PortalMore". The PortalMore application will be found automatically. After you select PortalMore in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PortalMore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortalMore:
- The software company is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PortalMore.
8. After uninstalling PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PortalMore that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PortalMore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PortalMore by PortalMore from your computer, we are not saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PortalMore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 07:15:58.290