This web page is about PortalMore for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PortalMore from your computerPortalMore
. Open here
where you can get more info on PortalMore. Please follow http://portalmore.com/support
if you want to read more on PortalMore on PortalMore's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing PortalMore is C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore\PortalMoreuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PortalMore.BOAS.exe is the PortalMore's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside PortalMore. They take about 8.87 MB (9302088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PortalMore.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- PortalMoreUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- utilPortalMore.exe (513.73 KB)
- PortalMore.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- PortalMore.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- PortalMore.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- PortalMore.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The current web page applies to PortalMore version 2014.09.05.212619
alone. You can find here a few links to other PortalMore releases:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is an application offered by PortalMore. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PortalMore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PortalMore or simply activate the Search field and type in "PortalMore". The PortalMore application will be found very quickly. When you select PortalMore in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PortalMore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortalMore:
- The web site of the application is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore\PortalMoreuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PortalMore.
8. After uninstalling PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PortalMore that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PortalMore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PortalMore by PortalMore from your computer, we are not saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PortalMore in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:01:07.230