PortalMore is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PortalMore from your systemPortalMore
. You can read more on PortalMore or check for application updates here
. Further information about PortalMore can be found at http://portalmore.com/support
. PortalMore is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PortalMore folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall PortalMore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe is the PortalMore's main executable file and it occupies around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PortalMore. They occupy about 3.17 MB (3325176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PortalMoreUn.exe (564.73 KB)
- PortalMoreUninstall.exe (254.34 KB)
- utilPortalMore.exe (636.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- PortalMore.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- PortalMore.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This page is about PortalMore version 2014.11.18.122219
alone. For more PortalMore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is an application offered by PortalMore. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PortalMore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PortalMore or simply click the Search feature and type in "PortalMore". If it exists on your system the PortalMore app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PortalMore in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PortalMore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortalMore:
- The web site of the program is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PortalMore.
8. After removing PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PortalMore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PortalMore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PortalMore by PortalMore from your PC, nor are we saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PortalMore supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 16:19:55.940