PortalMore is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PortalMore from your systemPortalMore
. You can read more on PortalMore or check for application updates here
. Further information about PortalMore can be found at http://portalmore.com/support
. PortalMore is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PortalMore folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall PortalMore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe is the PortalMore's main executable file and it occupies around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PortalMore. They occupy about 3.17 MB (3325176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PortalMoreUn.exe (564.73 KB)
- PortalMoreUninstall.exe (254.34 KB)
- utilPortalMore.exe (636.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- PortalMore.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- PortalMore.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This page is about PortalMore version 2014.11.18.122219
alone. For more PortalMore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is an application offered by PortalMore. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PortalMore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PortalMore or simply click the Search field and type in "PortalMore". If it exists on your system the PortalMore program will be found very quickly. When you select PortalMore in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PortalMore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortalMore:
- The web site of the program is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PortalMore.
8. After removing PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PortalMore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PortalMore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PortalMore by PortalMore from your PC, nor are we saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PortalMore supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 16:19:55.940