PortalMore is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PortalMore from your systemPortalMore
. Further information on PortalMore can be seen here
. Please follow http://portalmore.com/support
if you want to read more on PortalMore on PortalMore's page. PortalMore is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall PortalMore. The program's main executable file is labeled PortalMore.BOAS.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
PortalMore installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.60 MB (9016880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PortalMoreUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- updatePortalMore.exe (401.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PortalMore.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- PortalMore.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- PortalMore.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- PortalMore.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- PortalMore.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- PortalMore.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilPortalMore.exe (397.23 KB)
The current page applies to PortalMore version 2014.08.29.035755
alone. For other PortalMore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is a program offered by PortalMore. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PortalMore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PortalMore or simply click the Search feature and type in "PortalMore". If it exists on your system the PortalMore app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PortalMore in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PortalMore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortalMore:
- The publisher is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PortalMore.
8. After uninstalling PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PortalMore that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PortalMore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PortalMore by PortalMore from your computer, we are not saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PortalMore in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:55:03.713