This info is about PortalMore for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PortalMore from your systemPortalMore
. You can find out more on PortalMore or check for application updates here
. More details about PortalMore can be seen at http://portalmore.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PortalMore directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall PortalMore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
PortalMore installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to PortalMore version 2014.10.10.074634
alone. You can find here a few links to other PortalMore versions:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is an application by PortalMore. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PortalMore from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PortalMore or simply activate the Search field and type in "PortalMore". The PortalMore application will be found very quickly. After you click PortalMore in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PortalMore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortalMore:
- The publisher is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PortalMore\PortalMoreUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PortalMore.
8. After removing PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PortalMore that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PortalMore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PortalMore by PortalMore from your PC, we are not saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PortalMore in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-28 15:41:12.237