This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pine Tree for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Pine Tree from your computerPine Tree
. Open here
for more details on Pine Tree. Click on http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
to get more facts about Pine Tree on Pine Tree's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Pine Tree is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe. PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Pine Tree is composed of the following executables which take 2.56 MB (2680280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PineTreeUninstall.exe (242.29 KB)
- utilPineTree.exe (638.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- PineTree.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.152417
of Pine Tree. You can find here a few links to other Pine Tree releases:
...click to view all...
Pine Tree is a program marketed by Pine Tree. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Pine Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pine Tree from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pine Tree or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pine Tree". The Pine Tree app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pine Tree in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pine Tree, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pine Tree:
- The web site of the program is: http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pine Tree.
8. After removing Pine Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pine Tree that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pine Tree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pine Tree by Pine Tree from your PC, we are not saying that Pine Tree by Pine Tree is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pine Tree in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 00:52:14.153