Pine Tree is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Pine Tree from your PCPine Tree
. Additional info about Pine Tree can be read here
. You can read more about about Pine Tree at http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
. Pine Tree is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Pine Tree directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pine Tree. The application's main executable file is titled PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The executables below are part of Pine Tree. They occupy an average of 1.88 MB (1971920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PineTreeUninstall.exe (242.27 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- PineTree.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
- utilPineTree.exe (641.23 KB)
The current page applies to Pine Tree version 2015.05.23.052417
only. Click on the links below for other Pine Tree versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Pine Tree we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Pine Tree:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Pine Tree
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Pine Tree
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\bin\6de8af61d3e144f9aabe.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\bin\6de8af61d3e144f9aabe64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\bin\6de8af61d3e144f9aabed613768ef1b6.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\bin\6de8af61d3e144f9aabed613768ef1b664.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pine Tree
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pine Tree
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Pine Tree
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pine Tree\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pine Tree\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pine Tree\InstallLocation
Pine Tree is a program marketed by the software company Pine Tree. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Pine Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pine Tree from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pine Tree or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pine Tree". The Pine Tree application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pine Tree in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pine Tree, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pine Tree:
- The web site of the application is: http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pine Tree.
8. After removing Pine Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pine Tree which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pine Tree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pine Tree by Pine Tree from your PC, nor are we saying that Pine Tree by Pine Tree is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pine Tree in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:18:12.307