Pine Tree is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pine Tree from your systemPine Tree
. More information on Pine Tree can be seen here
. More information about Pine Tree can be seen at http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
. Usually the Pine Tree program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove Pine Tree. Pine Tree's main file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and its name is PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Pine Tree. They occupy 2.72 MB (2854632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PineTreeUn.exe (552.23 KB)
- PineTreeUninstall.exe (242.32 KB)
- utilPineTree.exe (447.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- PineTree.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.23.233049
of Pine Tree. Click on the links below for other Pine Tree versions:
...click to view all...
Pine Tree is a program marketed by Pine Tree. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Pine Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pine Tree with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pine Tree or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pine Tree". If it exists on your system the Pine Tree program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pine Tree in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pine Tree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pine Tree:
- The web site of the program is: http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pine Tree.
8. After removing Pine Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pine Tree which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pine Tree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pine Tree by Pine Tree from your PC, nor are we saying that Pine Tree by Pine Tree is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pine Tree in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 03:23:11.780