This web page is about Pine Tree for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pine Tree from your systemPine Tree
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Pine Tree. Click on http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
to get more details about Pine Tree on Pine Tree's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Pine Tree directory (same installation drive as Windows). Pine Tree's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled PineTreeUninstall.exe and occupies 241.68 KB (247480 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Pine Tree. They take about 241.68 KB (247480
bytes) on disk.
- PineTreeUninstall.exe (241.68 KB)
The current page applies to Pine Tree version 2015.06.20.102930
only. You can find below a few links to other Pine Tree versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Pine Tree we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Pine Tree:
- C:\Program Files\Pine Tree
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\firstname.lastname@example.org
- C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\PineTree.ico
- C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\PineTreeUninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Pine Tree_iels
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pine Tree
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pine Tree
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Pine Tree
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pine Tree\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pine Tree\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pine Tree\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pine Tree\Publisher
Pine Tree is a program by the software company Pine Tree. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Pine Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pine Tree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pine Tree or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pine Tree". The Pine Tree program will be found very quickly. When you select Pine Tree in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pine Tree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pine Tree:
- The web site of the program is: http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pine Tree.
8. After removing Pine Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pine Tree which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pine Tree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pine Tree by Pine Tree from your computer, nor are we saying that Pine Tree by Pine Tree is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pine Tree supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:37:04.880