This page contains complete information on how to remove Pine Tree for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Pine Tree from your systemPine Tree
. Further information on Pine Tree can be seen here
. You can see more info about Pine Tree at http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
. Usually the Pine Tree application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Pine Tree is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is titled PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Pine Tree. They occupy 2.20 MB (2302416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PineTreeUninstall.exe (242.28 KB)
- utilPineTree.exe (454.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- PineTree.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.24.072959
of Pine Tree. You can find here a few links to other Pine Tree releases:
...click to view all...
Pine Tree is a program released by the software company Pine Tree. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Pine Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pine Tree from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pine Tree or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pine Tree". If it is installed on your PC the Pine Tree application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pine Tree in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pine Tree, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pine Tree:
- The publisher is: http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pine Tree.
8. After uninstalling Pine Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pine Tree which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pine Tree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pine Tree by Pine Tree from your computer, nor are we saying that Pine Tree by Pine Tree is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pine Tree supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:01:19.423