This page contains complete information on how to remove Pine Tree for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Pine Tree from your systemPine Tree
. Further information on Pine Tree can be seen here
. You can see more info about Pine Tree at http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
. Usually the Pine Tree application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Pine Tree is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is titled PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Pine Tree. They occupy 2.20 MB (2302416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PineTreeUninstall.exe (242.28 KB)
- utilPineTree.exe (454.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- PineTree.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.24.072959
of Pine Tree. You can find here a few links to other Pine Tree releases:
...click to view all...
Pine Tree is a program released by the software company Pine Tree. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Pine Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pine Tree from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pine Tree or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pine Tree". The Pine Tree app will be found very quickly. After you click Pine Tree in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pine Tree, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pine Tree:
- The publisher is: http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pine Tree.
8. After uninstalling Pine Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pine Tree which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pine Tree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pine Tree by Pine Tree from your computer, nor are we saying that Pine Tree by Pine Tree is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pine Tree supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:01:19.423