This info is about Pine Tree for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Pine Tree from your computerPine Tree
. Check out here
for more info on Pine Tree. Click on http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
to get more facts about Pine Tree on Pine Tree's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Pine Tree is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeUn.exe OFS_. PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Pine Tree's main executable file and it takes around 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Pine Tree. They take 3.20 MB (3358208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PineTreeUn.exe (553.23 KB)
- PineTreeUninstall.exe (242.28 KB)
- utilPineTree.exe (637.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- PineTree.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- PineTree.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- PineTree.PurBrowse64.exe (344.91 KB)
This page is about Pine Tree version 2015.06.24.072902
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Pine Tree:
...click to view all...
Pine Tree is a program by Pine Tree. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Pine Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Pine Tree from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pine Tree or simply click the Search field and type in "Pine Tree". The Pine Tree program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pine Tree in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pine Tree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pine Tree:
- The web site of the application is: http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pine Tree\PineTreeUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pine Tree.
8. After removing Pine Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pine Tree which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pine Tree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pine Tree by Pine Tree from your PC, nor are we saying that Pine Tree by Pine Tree is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pine Tree supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 03:59:33.803