This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pine Tree for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Pine Tree from your systemPine Tree
. Further information on Pine Tree can be found here
. More information about the app Pine Tree can be seen at http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
. Usually the Pine Tree application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Pine Tree directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Pine Tree is C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe. PineTreeUninstall.exe is the Pine Tree's primary executable file and it occupies around 242.32 KB (248136 bytes) on disk.
Pine Tree is composed of the following executables which occupy 242.32 KB (248136
bytes) on disk:
- PineTreeUninstall.exe (242.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.20.032856
of Pine Tree. You can find below a few links to other Pine Tree releases:
...click to view all...
Pine Tree is a program offered by the software company Pine Tree. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Pine Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pine Tree from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pine Tree or simply click the Search field and type in "Pine Tree". If it exists on your system the Pine Tree application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pine Tree in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Pine Tree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pine Tree:
- The web site of the application is: http://pinetreeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pine Tree\PineTreeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pine Tree.
8. After uninstalling Pine Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pine Tree which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pine Tree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pine Tree by Pine Tree from your computer, we are not saying that Pine Tree by Pine Tree is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pine Tree in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 12:12:05.803