Packard Bell Power Management
Packard Bell Power Management is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management from your PCPackard Bell
. More information about Packard Bell can be read here
. Click on http://www.packardbell.com
to get more details about Packard Bell Power Management on Packard Bell's website. Packard Bell Power Management is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Packard Bell Power Management is MsiExec.exe. ePowerTray.exe is the Packard Bell Power Management's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.22 MB (5471976 bytes) on disk.
Packard Bell Power Management installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.00 MB (19928008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (2.44 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (259.73 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (385.23 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (239.73 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (2.45 MB)
- ePowerTickOptimizer.exe (256.23 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.22 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (375.23 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (6.31 MB)
- ePowerWinMonitor.exe (253.23 KB)
- ePowerWMPRemoteCtrl.exe (350.23 KB)
- SetAPM.exe (298.23 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (229.73 KB)
This page is about Packard Bell Power Management version 7.00.8105
only. You can find below a few links to other Packard Bell Power Management versions:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Power Management is an application released by the software company Packard Bell. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Packard Bell Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Packard Bell Power Management from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Packard Bell Power Management or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Power Management". The Packard Bell Power Management program will be found automatically. When you click Packard Bell Power Management in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Power Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Power Management:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Packard Bell Power Management.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Power Management which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Power Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:55:25.693