Packard Bell Power Management
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management from your systemPackard Bell
. Open here
where you can find out more on Packard Bell. Please follow http://www.packardbell.com
if you want to read more on Packard Bell Power Management on Packard Bell's web page. Packard Bell Power Management is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Packard Bell Power Management is MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ePowerTray.exe is the Packard Bell Power Management's main executable file and it takes about 5.22 MB (5471976 bytes) on disk.
Packard Bell Power Management is comprised of the following executables which take 18.89 MB (19808712
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (2.44 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (259.73 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (385.23 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (239.73 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (2.45 MB)
- ePowerTickOptimizer.exe (256.23 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.22 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (258.23 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (6.31 MB)
- ePowerWinMonitor.exe (253.23 KB)
- ePowerWMPRemoteCtrl.exe (349.73 KB)
- SetAPM.exe (298.23 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (229.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00.8104
of Packard Bell Power Management. For more Packard Bell Power Management versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Power Management is a program marketed by the software company Packard Bell. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Packard Bell Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Packard Bell Power Management from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Packard Bell Power Management or simply activate the Search field and type in "Packard Bell Power Management". The Packard Bell Power Management application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Packard Bell Power Management in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Packard Bell Power Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Power Management:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Packard Bell Power Management.
8. After removing Packard Bell Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Power Management which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Power Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell from your computer, we are not saying that Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Power Management in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:02:10.700