Packard Bell Power Management
This web page is about Packard Bell Power Management for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management from your PCPackard Bell
. You can read more on Packard Bell or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Packard Bell Power Management can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. Packard Bell Power Management is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. MsiExec.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Packard Bell Power Management. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.06 MB (5306440 bytes) on disk and is titled ePowerTray.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Packard Bell Power Management. They take about 16.81 MB (17622808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (620.57 KB)
- ePowerButton.exe (2.58 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (258.07 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (384.57 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (238.07 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (646.57 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.06 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (256.07 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (6.31 MB)
- SetAPM.exe (296.57 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (228.07 KB)
The current page applies to Packard Bell Power Management version 7.00.3013
alone. You can find here a few links to other Packard Bell Power Management versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Packard Bell Power Management we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Packard Bell Power Management:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\CommonControl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\ePowerEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\ePowerSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\ePowerTray.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Packard Bell Power Management is an application marketed by Packard Bell. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Packard Bell Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Packard Bell Power Management or simply click the Search field and type in "Packard Bell Power Management". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Power Management program will be found very quickly. When you click Packard Bell Power Management in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Power Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Power Management:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Packard Bell Power Management.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Power Management which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Power Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Power Management in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:26:54.443