Packard Bell Power Management
This web page is about Packard Bell Power Management for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management from your PCPackard Bell
. Go over here
for more info on Packard Bell. Please follow http://www.packardbell.com
if you want to read more on Packard Bell Power Management on Packard Bell's website. Packard Bell Power Management is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Packard Bell Power Management is MsiExec.exe. Packard Bell Power Management's main file takes about 5.05 MB (5294736 bytes) and its name is ePowerTray.exe.
Packard Bell Power Management is composed of the following executables which take 14.00 MB (14675504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (621.14 KB)
- ePowerButton.exe (1.71 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (257.64 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (378.14 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (236.64 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (644.14 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.05 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (255.64 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (4.39 MB)
- SetAPM.exe (296.14 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (225.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00.3003
of Packard Bell Power Management. You can find here a few links to other Packard Bell Power Management versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Packard Bell Power Management we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Packard Bell Power Management:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Packard Bell Power Management:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\CommonControl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\DefaultPowerOption.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\ePowerButton.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\ePowerCloseProcess.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management\
Packard Bell Power Management is an application marketed by the software company Packard Bell. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Packard Bell Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Packard Bell Power Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Packard Bell Power Management or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Power Management". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Power Management app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Packard Bell Power Management in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Packard Bell Power Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Power Management:
- The software company is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Packard Bell Power Management.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Power Management which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Power Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packard Bell Power Management in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:19:19.267