Packard Bell Power Management
This page is about Packard Bell Power Management for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management from your systemPackard Bell
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Packard Bell. Click on http://www.packardbell.com
to get more facts about Packard Bell Power Management on Packard Bell's website. Packard Bell Power Management is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Packard Bell Power Management is MsiExec.exe. ePowerTray.exe is the Packard Bell Power Management's primary executable file and it takes approximately 5.06 MB (5303368 bytes) on disk.
Packard Bell Power Management is composed of the following executables which take 12.85 MB (13473200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (621.07 KB)
- ePowerButton.exe (1.81 MB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (644.57 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.06 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (256.07 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (4.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00.3012
of Packard Bell Power Management. Click on the links below for other Packard Bell Power Management versions:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Power Management is a program released by Packard Bell. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Packard Bell Power Management from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Power Management or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Power Management". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Power Management program will be found very quickly. After you select Packard Bell Power Management in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Packard Bell Power Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Power Management:
- The software company is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Packard Bell Power Management.
8. After removing Packard Bell Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Power Management that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Power Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packard Bell Power Management in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 17:19:52.260