Packard Bell Power Management
You can find below details on how to remove Packard Bell Power Management for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management from your computerPackard Bell
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Packard Bell. Detailed information about Packard Bell Power Management can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Power Management directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Packard Bell Power Management is MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ePowerTray.exe is the Packard Bell Power Management's main executable file and it occupies about 5.22 MB (5478632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Packard Bell Power Management. They take 19.02 MB (19947976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (2.44 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (259.73 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (397.73 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (239.73 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (2.45 MB)
- ePowerTickOptimizer.exe (256.23 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.22 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (375.23 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (6.31 MB)
- ePowerWinMonitor.exe (253.23 KB)
- ePowerWMPRemoteCtrl.exe (350.23 KB)
- SetAPM.exe (298.23 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (229.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00.8108
of Packard Bell Power Management. You can find below a few links to other Packard Bell Power Management versions:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Power Management is a program released by Packard Bell. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Packard Bell Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Packard Bell Power Management from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Power Management or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Power Management". The Packard Bell Power Management program will be found automatically. When you select Packard Bell Power Management in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Power Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Power Management:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Packard Bell Power Management.
8. After removing Packard Bell Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Power Management that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Power Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Packard Bell Power Management by Packard Bell is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Power Management supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 18:10:35.647