This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall P2P Rocket for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall P2P Rocket from your computerP2P Rocket LLC
. Check out here
for more information on P2P Rocket LLC. Please follow http://www.P2PRocket.com/
if you want to read more on P2P Rocket on P2P Rocket LLC's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall P2P Rocket. P2P Rocket.exe is the P2P Rocket's main executable file and it occupies about 4.50 MB (4722176 bytes) on disk.
P2P Rocket contains of the executables below. They take 5.95 MB (6240949
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaImageServices.exe (106.00 KB)
- MediaLibraryBuilder.exe (126.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (139.00 KB)
- P2P Rocket.exe (4.50 MB)
- Skin.exe (138.50 KB)
- TorrentWizard.exe (374.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (272.18 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current page applies to P2P Rocket version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other P2P Rocket releases:
...click to view all...
P2P Rocket is an application offered by P2P Rocket LLC. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove P2P Rocket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove P2P Rocket from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find P2P Rocket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "P2P Rocket". The P2P Rocket application will be found automatically. After you click P2P Rocket in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding P2P Rocket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for P2P Rocket:
- The publisher is: http://www.P2PRocket.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall P2P Rocket.
8. After removing P2P Rocket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong P2P Rocket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling P2P Rocket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove P2P Rocket in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-12 15:58:01.863