You can find on this page details on how to remove P2P Rocket for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall P2P Rocket from your computerP2P Rocket LLC
. More info about P2P Rocket LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.P2PRocket.com/
to get more details about P2P Rocket on P2P Rocket LLC's website. Usually the P2P Rocket application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for P2P Rocket is C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.50 MB (4722176 bytes) on disk and is titled P2P Rocket.exe.
The following executables are contained in P2P Rocket. They occupy 20.14 MB (21122643
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaImageServices.exe (106.00 KB)
- MediaLibraryBuilder.exe (126.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (139.00 KB)
- P2P Rocket.exe (4.50 MB)
- P2P-Rocket4300.exe (7.10 MB)
- Skin.exe (138.50 KB)
- TorrentWizard.exe (374.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (272.17 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This web page is about P2P Rocket version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other P2P Rocket versions:
...click to view all...
P2P Rocket is an application by the software company P2P Rocket LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall P2P Rocket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall P2P Rocket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find P2P Rocket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "P2P Rocket". The P2P Rocket program will be found automatically. When you select P2P Rocket in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding P2P Rocket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for P2P Rocket:
- The software company is: http://www.P2PRocket.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall P2P Rocket.
8. After removing P2P Rocket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong P2P Rocket that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing P2P Rocket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall P2P Rocket in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-25 23:48:07.353