This page is about P2P Rocket for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall P2P Rocket from your PCP2P Rocket LLC
. Check out here
for more details on P2P Rocket LLC. More data about the application P2P Rocket can be seen at http://www.P2PRocket.com/
. P2P Rocket is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove P2P Rocket by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. P2P Rocket's primary file takes about 4.50 MB (4722176 bytes) and is named P2P Rocket.exe.
P2P Rocket contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.95 MB (6240949
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaImageServices.exe (106.00 KB)
- MediaLibraryBuilder.exe (126.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (139.00 KB)
- P2P Rocket.exe (4.50 MB)
- Skin.exe (138.50 KB)
- TorrentWizard.exe (374.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (272.18 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about P2P Rocket version 22.214.171.124
only. For other P2P Rocket versions please click below:
...click to view all...
P2P Rocket is a program by the software company P2P Rocket LLC. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall P2P Rocket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove P2P Rocket from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find P2P Rocket or simply click the Search field and type in "P2P Rocket". If it is installed on your PC the P2P Rocket app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click P2P Rocket in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding P2P Rocket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for P2P Rocket:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.P2PRocket.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove P2P Rocket.
8. After removing P2P Rocket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of P2P Rocket which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing P2P Rocket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove P2P Rocket supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-18 19:25:17.680