P2P Rocket is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall P2P Rocket from your systemP2P Rocket LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on P2P Rocket LLC. You can get more details on P2P Rocket at http://www.P2PRocket.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\P2P Rocket folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove P2P Rocket. P2P Rocket's primary file takes about 4.50 MB (4722176 bytes) and is named P2P Rocket.exe.
The following executable files are contained in P2P Rocket. They occupy 5.95 MB (6240394
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaImageServices.exe (106.00 KB)
- MediaLibraryBuilder.exe (126.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (139.00 KB)
- P2P Rocket.exe (4.50 MB)
- Skin.exe (138.50 KB)
- TorrentWizard.exe (374.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (271.63 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current page applies to P2P Rocket version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of P2P Rocket:
...click to view all...
P2P Rocket is an application marketed by P2P Rocket LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall P2P Rocket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase P2P Rocket using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate P2P Rocket or simply click the Search feature and type in "P2P Rocket". If it exists on your system the P2P Rocket application will be found automatically. After you click P2P Rocket in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about P2P Rocket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for P2P Rocket:
- The publisher is: http://www.P2PRocket.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall P2P Rocket.
8. After removing P2P Rocket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong P2P Rocket that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling P2P Rocket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove P2P Rocket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-11 20:44:58.263