You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove P2P Rocket for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall P2P Rocket from your computerP2P Rocket LLC
. Further information on P2P Rocket LLC can be found here
. More details about P2P Rocket can be found at http://www.P2PRocket.com/
. P2P Rocket is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\P2P Rocket directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove P2P Rocket. P2P Rocket.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.50 MB (4722176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in P2P Rocket. They occupy 5.95 MB (6240949
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaImageServices.exe (106.00 KB)
- MediaLibraryBuilder.exe (126.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (139.00 KB)
- P2P Rocket.exe (4.50 MB)
- Skin.exe (138.50 KB)
- TorrentWizard.exe (374.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (272.18 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to P2P Rocket version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of P2P Rocket:
...click to view all...
P2P Rocket is an application released by the software company P2P Rocket LLC. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall P2P Rocket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall P2P Rocket from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate P2P Rocket or simply click the Search field and type in "P2P Rocket". If it exists on your system the P2P Rocket application will be found automatically. After you click P2P Rocket in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding P2P Rocket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for P2P Rocket:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.P2PRocket.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove P2P Rocket.
8. After uninstalling P2P Rocket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of P2P Rocket that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling P2P Rocket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall P2P Rocket supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:32:34.660