This info is about P2P Rocket for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall P2P Rocket from your computerP2P Rocket LLC
. Additional info about P2P Rocket LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.P2PRocket.com/
to get more data about P2P Rocket on P2P Rocket LLC's website. Usually the P2P Rocket program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall P2P Rocket by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. P2P Rocket.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.50 MB (4722176 bytes) on disk.
P2P Rocket installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.01 MB (6306614
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaImageServices.exe (106.00 KB)
- MediaLibraryBuilder.exe (126.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (139.00 KB)
- P2P Rocket.exe (4.50 MB)
- Skin.exe (138.50 KB)
- TorrentWizard.exe (374.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (336.80 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
This data is about P2P Rocket version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other P2P Rocket versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall P2P Rocket:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall P2P Rocket:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\P2P Rocket
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\P2P Rocket
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\P2P Rocket
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\7ZipBuilder.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\BugTrap.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\bzlib.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
P2P Rocket is a program released by P2P Rocket LLC. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase P2P Rocket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete P2P Rocket from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate P2P Rocket or simply activate the Search feature and type in "P2P Rocket". If it exists on your system the P2P Rocket app will be found automatically. After you select P2P Rocket in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding P2P Rocket, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for P2P Rocket:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.P2PRocket.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P Rocket\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall P2P Rocket.
8. After removing P2P Rocket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of P2P Rocket that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing P2P Rocket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that P2P Rocket by P2P Rocket LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove P2P Rocket supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-03 07:26:55.987