Orion File Recovery Software
Orion File Recovery Software is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software from your PCNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Orion File Recovery Software program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Orion File Recovery Software by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. orion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 506.00 KB (518148 bytes) on disk.
Orion File Recovery Software installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.22 MB (1275024
bytes) on disk.
- orion.exe (506.00 KB)
- orionsetup_v1.04.exe (233.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (506.00 KB)
This web page is about Orion File Recovery Software version 1.04
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Orion File Recovery Software:
...click to view all...
Orion File Recovery Software is a program by NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Orion File Recovery Software from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Orion File Recovery Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orion File Recovery Software". If it is installed on your PC the Orion File Recovery Software app will be found very quickly. After you select Orion File Recovery Software in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Orion File Recovery Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Orion File Recovery Software.
8. After removing Orion File Recovery Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Orion File Recovery Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Orion File Recovery Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:29:56.047