Orion File Recovery Software
Orion File Recovery Software is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software from your computerNCH Software
. Open here
where you can read more on NCH Software. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Orion File Recovery Software is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. orion.exe is the Orion File Recovery Software's primary executable file and it occupies close to 437.50 KB (448004 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Orion File Recovery Software. They take an average of 1.06 MB (1114224
bytes) on disk.
- orion.exe (437.50 KB)
- orionsetup_v1.00.exe (213.10 KB)
- uninst.exe (437.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Orion File Recovery Software version 1.00
only. You can find below a few links to other Orion File Recovery Software releases:
...click to view all...
Orion File Recovery Software has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Orion File Recovery Software from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Orion File Recovery Software:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\admin.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\arrowlist.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\delete.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\drivepage.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\general.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\help.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\hlp.css
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\index.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\manual.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\namepage.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\overview.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\recover.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\results.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\typepage.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\Help\wizard.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\orion.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\orionsetup_v1.00.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\uninst.exe
Orion File Recovery Software is a program marketed by NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Orion File Recovery Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Orion File Recovery Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orion File Recovery Software". If it exists on your system the Orion File Recovery Software application will be found very quickly. After you select Orion File Recovery Software in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Orion File Recovery Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Orion File Recovery Software.
8. After uninstalling Orion File Recovery Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Orion File Recovery Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orion File Recovery Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Orion File Recovery Software supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 20:14:19.447