Orion File Recovery Software
Orion File Recovery Software is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software from your PCNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NCH Software. Orion File Recovery Software is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Orion directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Orion\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software. Orion File Recovery Software's main file takes about 451.50 KB (462340 bytes) and is called orion.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Orion File Recovery Software. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1151088
bytes) on disk.
- orion.exe (451.50 KB)
- orionsetup_v1.03.exe (221.10 KB)
- uninst.exe (451.50 KB)
The current page applies to Orion File Recovery Software version 1.03
only. For more Orion File Recovery Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Orion File Recovery Software is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Orion File Recovery Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Orion File Recovery Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Orion File Recovery Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orion File Recovery Software". If it exists on your system the Orion File Recovery Software app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Orion File Recovery Software in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Orion File Recovery Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orion File Recovery Software.
8. After uninstalling Orion File Recovery Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orion File Recovery Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orion File Recovery Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Orion File Recovery Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 03:28:01.243