Orion File Recovery Software
You can find below details on how to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software from your PCNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Orion File Recovery Software program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Orion File Recovery Software is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\uninst.exe. Orion File Recovery Software's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536068 bytes) and is called orion.exe.
Orion File Recovery Software is composed of the following executables which take 1.26 MB (1323152
bytes) on disk:
- orion.exe (523.50 KB)
- orionsetup_v1.05.exe (245.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.05
of Orion File Recovery Software. You can find below info on other application versions of Orion File Recovery Software:
...click to view all...
Orion File Recovery Software is a program released by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Orion File Recovery Software from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Orion File Recovery Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orion File Recovery Software". If it is installed on your PC the Orion File Recovery Software program will be found very quickly. When you select Orion File Recovery Software in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Orion File Recovery Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orion File Recovery Software.
8. After uninstalling Orion File Recovery Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orion File Recovery Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orion File Recovery Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Orion File Recovery Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 17:05:32.050