Orion File Recovery Software
Orion File Recovery Software is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software from your systemNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Orion folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Orion File Recovery Software is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Orion\orion.exe. orion.exe is the Orion File Recovery Software's primary executable file and it takes around 522.06 KB (534592 bytes) on disk.
Orion File Recovery Software contains of the executables below. They take 749.63 KB (767616
bytes) on disk.
- orion.exe (522.06 KB)
- orionsetup_v1.06.exe (227.56 KB)
The current page applies to Orion File Recovery Software version 1.06
only. You can find below info on other releases of Orion File Recovery Software:
...click to view all...
Orion File Recovery Software is a program released by the software company NCH Software. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Orion File Recovery Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Orion File Recovery Software from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Orion File Recovery Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orion File Recovery Software". If it is installed on your PC the Orion File Recovery Software app will be found very quickly. After you click Orion File Recovery Software in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Orion File Recovery Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Orion File Recovery Software.
8. After removing Orion File Recovery Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orion File Recovery Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orion File Recovery Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-08 12:19:21.737