Orion File Recovery Software
Orion File Recovery Software is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software from your PCNCH Software
. Open here
for more details on NCH Software. Usually the Orion File Recovery Software application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Orion\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software. The program's main executable file occupies 221.10 KB (226408 bytes) on disk and is named orionsetup file recovery_v1.01.exe.
The executables below are part of Orion File Recovery Software. They occupy an average of 1.09 MB (1143920
bytes) on disk.
- orion.exe (448.00 KB)
- orionsetup file recovery_v1.01.exe (221.10 KB)
- uninst.exe (448.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01
of Orion File Recovery Software. You can find below info on other application versions of Orion File Recovery Software:
...click to view all...
Orion File Recovery Software is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Orion File Recovery Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Orion File Recovery Software from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Orion File Recovery Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Orion File Recovery Software". The Orion File Recovery Software program will be found automatically. After you click Orion File Recovery Software in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Orion File Recovery Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Orion File Recovery Software.
8. After uninstalling Orion File Recovery Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Orion File Recovery Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Orion File Recovery Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Orion File Recovery Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Orion File Recovery Software in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-15 15:16:13.153