You can find below details on how to remove OfferBox for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall OfferBox from your computerAedge Performance BCN SL
. Open here
for more information on Aedge Performance BCN SL. Click on http://www.offerbox.com
to get more details about OfferBox on Aedge Performance BCN SL's website. OfferBox is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\OfferBox folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing OfferBox is C:\Program Files\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OfferBox's primary file takes about 2.94 MB (3083624 bytes) and its name is OfferBox.exe.
OfferBox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.32 MB (3483920
bytes) on disk.
- OfferBox.exe (2.94 MB)
- OfferBoxHTTPProxy.exe (171.85 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (219.06 KB)
This data is about OfferBox version 5.2.5039.196
only. You can find below info on other releases of OfferBox:
...click to view all...
OfferBox is an application marketed by Aedge Performance BCN SL. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase OfferBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OfferBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OfferBox or simply click the Search field and type in "OfferBox". If it is installed on your PC the OfferBox application will be found automatically. After you click OfferBox in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OfferBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OfferBox:
- The software company is: http://www.offerbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OfferBox\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OfferBox.
8. After uninstalling OfferBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OfferBox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OfferBox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL from your PC, we are not saying that OfferBox by Aedge Performance BCN SL is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OfferBox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-10-15 14:50:57.643